Here are some interesting, but random facts about me:
1. I have difficulty pronouncing my first name.
2. I didn’t learn to read until I was 8.
3. I do Bikram yoga (and yes, the room is really about 105 degrees).
4. I eat the middle of the Oreo first.
5. I wear lots of hats – that’s where I store my keys and lip gloss.
6. I ask to see the dessert menu first.
7. I love roller coasters.
8. I always misspell “separately.”
9. I grew up without a father and watched my mom raise 9 kids alone.
10. I rarely reveal personal details about myself (I guess that’s over).
What random things about yourself would you like to share? I’d love to hear about them in the comments section.