I was recently on a conference call with new web-developers. I had just contracted with them through Elance.com.
One of the developers began by asking me questions like:
- Who’s the target audience?
- What’s your call to action?
- What’s the goal of the website re-design?
- What do people currently do when they visit the site?
- What do you want visitors to do when they visit the site?
I was not prepared. I had no answers. I could feel my mood changing.
Then the other developer said something to me that I’m always saying to other people:
I ended the call. Frustration overcame me and my mood turned blue. Very quickly, I began to feel overwhelmed and tired, like I needed to take a nap. That fatigue was my denial.Read More»
Some time ago, I shared 10 Random Things About Me to give people a glimpse into my life. Today, I’d like to give you another glimpse – this time I’m sharing my thoughts about some things that really annoy me.
Here are the things I find really annoying:
1. Men who exit and enter elevators without allowing women to move first.
2. Young girls who date guys who curse in their presence. BTW, this is the same “man” who’s going to blow the horn when picking you up.
3. People who, upon observing passengers in first class section of an aircraft, say things like, “Wow, First Class? Must be nice!” Small time thinking gets you nowhere.
4. People who play small in life like they don’t matter.
5. People who answer their phones and say, “I can’t talk right now, I’m in a meeting.” Just let it go to voice mail.Read More»